Valid from June 1, 2009. These provisions apply to users / job seekers.
hogastjob.com is an online job portal of hogast Einkaufsgenossenschaft fd hospitality industry reg.Gen.mbH and its participating member companies (hereinafter "hogast considered ').
The following terms and conditions apply to job seekers who (called "user") at hogastjob.com sign exclusive and authentic.
2.1 The contractual right to use the services offered on hogastjob.com comes with sending the access password between hogast and the user. The use of hogastjob.com is free to the user. A legal claim to the use of hogastjob.com is not for the user. hogast reserves the right to change or the websites of hogastjob.com including offered through services at any time to be able to adjust. 2.2 The user is entitled to the contract with hogast any time by independent deletion of the user profile or by sending a written message to firstname.lastname@example.org to terminate.
3. General obligations of users
3.1 The user undertakes to make lawful use of the services of hogastjob.com. He assured to spread any illegal content within the scope of use and not violate the rights of others (including intellectual property rights and competition rights) to violate. Is especially prohibited the dissemination of minors, pornographic, extremist and racist content, virus attacks and the abuse of the services of hogastjob.com for engagement in the security of a foreign network, host or account (eg cracking, hacking). The actions listed above, in particular legitimate hogast to immediately terminate the Contract and to block or delete all contents of the affected user. 3.2 The user must ensure the confidentiality and proper use after obtaining the password. 3.3 The User agrees that all communications relating to the utilization ratio of the services as well as new services from hogastjob.com, can be sent by email to him, unless a different form is prescribed.
By posting content in hogastjob.com the user hogast granted in such content collection, processing necessary to provide the services of hogastjob.com, limited time to the duration of its registration or permanently from this one enstandenen employment and earmarked usage.
5.1 The user is responsible for all content that he sets in hogastjob.com, responsible, such as text, photos, graphics, files, links, etc. It undertakes to comply with the law, in particular no trademark, copyright, personal injuring or other rights of third parties. 5.2 The user will protect his hogastjob.com access against unauthorized use by third parties and keep his password secret. The user shall hogast free from all damages arising hogast because of unauthorized use of hogastjob.com-access or other harmful acts by the user or third parties if the user thereto is at fault. 5.3 hogast is only responsible for external content (1) when hogast knowledge of the illegal activity or the content has and hogast are known in the case of claims for damages, the facts or circumstances from which the illegal act or the content is obvious, (2) when hogast did not act expeditiously to remove the content or block access to them as soon as hogast has attained this knowledge. 5.4 hogast is entitled to remove illegal content (eg content that violates legal or regulatory prohibitions or against good morals) without prior notice to the user from hogastjob.com. The user is informed of such measures without delay. A refund of the user is not justified. 5.5 Obtain hogast of an unauthorized action by the user knowledge or hogast is notified of a supposedly tort by third parties, is hogast disclose the personal information to the law enforcement and regulatory authorities in accordance with legal regulations. If previously under legislation a review of the legality of the transmission or the offending action be required by hogast is hogast comply.
From the content of all websites to which direct or indirect references (so-called. "Links") from the website of hogastjob.com exist, distances itself expressly hogast and accepts no responsibility or liability for this. The providers of the pages themselves are responsible for the content of these pages. The same applies to all content of pages that are displayed within hogastjob.com in so-called "frames" or "Layers".
7.1 hogast provides the user with only the ability to access the websites of hogastjob.com available. hogast does not guarantee that the content of hogastjob.com are complete, current and correct. 7.2 hogast has a policy of constant proper availability of the Websites of hogastjob.com, but can not guarantee. The user is aware that it is in the prior art is not possible to create a completely error-free program and it is possible that content via hogastjob.com are not always available. 7.3 hogast in claims liable under the Product Liability Law, in cases of fraudulent concealment of a defect, the assumption of a warranty or damage resulting from for damage resulting from the unavailability or a temporary restricted performance of the services of hogastjob.com and for all other damage injury to life, limb or health, and for damages based on an intentional or grossly negligent breach of duty by hogast, according to legal regulations. 7.4 In case of simple negligence, based on breach of contract by hogast liability is limited to the typically foreseeable at conclusion of contract damages. Insignificant for based on simple negligence breach contractual obligations hogast not liable. 7.5 The User shall hogast and their representatives and agents from any claims by third parties due to illegal use of hogastjob.com free. The user shall hogast immediately of any claims by third parties due to illegal use of hogastjob.com.
8. Final Provisions
Of Participation Facebook journals raffle
Effective 1 March 2017. These provisions apply to participants in the Facebook contest.
- The competition is not affiliated with Facebook and is in no way sponsored by Facebook, supported or organized. The recipient of the information provided by the participant (in short: "Organizer") is not Facebook, but the hogast purchasing cooperative for the hospitality industry regGenmbH as operator of hogastjob-Facebook page. The information provided will be used solely for the competition. Participation in the competition is only possible to the conditions specified here. By participating, the participant accepts these terms and conditions explicitly. The organizer reserves the right to cancel or terminate the competition at any time without notice and without giving reasons to quit.
- The contest starts on 05/03/2017 at 07:59 pm and ends on 26.03.2017 at 24:00 ( "the Period").
- Prizes can not be paid out in cash.
- Registration for the competition via a comment under the picture. Among all participants, the gains mentioned above are drawn.
- Comments that violate the Facebook guidelines, Austrian law, our Netiquette and / or the copyright will be removed Having regard without notice. The subscriber is thus excluded from the draw.
- The competition is open to residents of Europe who are in attendance at least 14 years old and on Facebook "fan" of hogastjob. Such a fan is one by clicking the "Like" / "Like" buttons on the hogastjob Facebook page. Not open to employees, agents, successors and assigns of hogast purchasing cooperative for the hospitality industry regGenmbH, involved agencies and their relatives.
- The draw of the profit after expiry of the implementation period from the public and ensure the randomness of all answers.
- Winners will be notified via the Facebook comment function of the Facebook postings. Winners must respond within 5 working days (from winning notification) their contact and address data via "private message" to the hogastjob Facebook page. If a winner does not confirm acceptance of its profits during this time, his claim to the prize expires without replacement. It is then determined in accordance with the same procedure, a replacement winner. An obligation to accept the profit does not exist.
- Where personal data of subscribers are recorded as part of the competition, they will only be collected by the organizer for the purpose of running the competition, processed and used and deleted upon completion of the competition. The participant declares his express consent. The participant can withdraw at any time by letter, fax or email these approval. For the correctness and completeness of the sent data of the participant is responsible.